One platform with all the tools you need to grow your business
Senior Front End Development Engineer
Stackline is the leading provider of enterprise tools to help retailers and brands manage their e-commerce business. The company was founded in 2014 by Michael Lagoni (CEO), Mitch Keidan (Director of Product), and Raj Ramasamy (CTO) with the vision to dramatically simplify how brands manage their various online channels and drive profitable e-commerce growth. By combining retail market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management and operational analytics all into a single platform, Stackline is able to deliver a mission-critical operating system for e-commerce teams.
In November 2020, Stackline raised a $50 million Series A investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity. Proceeds from the investment will be used to accelerate the company’s rapid pace of product innovation, as well as to expand its network of brand and retail partners around the globe.
Today, Stackline works with over 2,000 consumer brands, such as Sony, Levi’s, General Mills, and Starbucks, helping them generate over $30 billion in e-commerce sales across 18 countries this year.
The company has offices in Seattle, Minneapolis and London.
Join our team as a Sr. Front End Development Engineer and you will help to drive a large-scale software development initiative in Stackline's retail analytics platform.
Our system is multilayered and contains front-end and back-end components. You will be mainly focused on building interactive applications using various UI technologies and tools including mostly related to React.js and Redux. You can expect to become a fully functioning member of our development team within a few weeks along with owning new features of the product from start to finish.
- 5+ years of professional development experience.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience with data visualization libraries like d3 or Highcharts.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience developing in React.js and Redux.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience developing and working with RESTful API.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience working within an AWS environment.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience managing a team of two or more engineers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Demonstrated experience delivering high quality production systems/services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, algorithms, programming paradigms, and front-end development best practices.
- Obsessed with performance analysis and optimizations.
- Able to learn large scale complex systems quickly.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience implementing intuitive user interfaces for complex tasks.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Experience designing with an emphasis on scalability and sustainability.
- People who think big, work hard, and solve problems.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays!
- Catered lunches each Friday
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.