One platform with all the tools you need to grow your business
Customer Success Manager
Stackline is the leading provider of enterprise tools to help retailers and brands manage their e-commerce business. The company was founded in 2014 by Michael Lagoni (CEO), Mitch Keidan (Director of Product), and Raj Ramasamy (CTO) with the vision to dramatically simplify how brands manage their various online channels and drive profitable e-commerce growth. By combining retail market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management and operational analytics all into a single platform, Stackline is able to deliver a mission-critical operating system for e-commerce teams.
In November 2020, Stackline raised a $50 million Series A investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity. Proceeds from the investment will be used to accelerate the company’s rapid pace of product innovation, as well as to expand its network of brand and retail partners around the globe.
Today, Stackline works with over 2,000 consumer brands, such as Sony, Levi’s, General Mills, and Starbucks, helping them generate over $30 billion in e-commerce sales across 18 countries this year.
The company has offices in Seattle, Minneapolis and London.
Join the Customer Success team as a Customer Success Manager and you will function as the backbone of our client-facing team by keeping projects on track, acting as the voice of the customer and ultimately ensuring our customers are successful when using the Stackline platform.
- Project Management: keep your team on track and ensure key action items and deliverables are always on time and exceeding our client’s expectations.
- Account Management: build strategic relationships within complex organizations to understand client difficulties and present Stackline solutions.
- Customer Evangelist: understand your customers, and act as their internal Stackline advocate to influence changes in process, product, communication and more.
- Data Insights: use the Stackline tools at your fingertips to educate and inform customers and drive their ecommerce business forward.
- Knowledge Share: become a subject matter expert of the Stackline platform and be the go-to for platform questions, training and troubleshooting.
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS, software account management or client services.
- Experience using analytics software tools and data platforms.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Extreme attention to detail and organization – you like to make lists just so you can cross things off of them.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Passion and motivation to make customers successful.
- Amazon, Walmart or Target e-commerce retail experience.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, take on any project and solve problems.
- Bonus points for proficiency in German, French, and/or Japanese.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays!
- Catered lunches each Friday
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.