One platform with all the tools you need to grow your business
Stackline is a retail technology company founded by a group of industry veterans and headquartered in Seattle, WA. Our products and services optimize e-commerce performance for thousands of the world’s largest brands and retailers.
From its bootstrapped beginnings in a one-room apartment in Seattle, Stackline has been guiding brands through the new age of retail with innovative technology that derives clarity from increasing complexity. Since 2014, the company has become a home for big thinkers and tenacious doers who bring the same spirit of adventure to their work. Today, Stackline proudly serves thousands of forward-thinking brands to deliver high-impact insights and data-driven execution on the world’s major digital retail and advertising platforms.
Join the Channel Operations team as a Client Director and you will help leading consumer brands use the power of Stackline to discover insights, improve decision-making and transform their businesses.
- Build and manage a versatile team to deliver world class e-commerce strategy and tactics to drive client’s business in e-retailer space.
- Craft and deliver e-commerce marketing and advertising plans including programmatic advertising, paid search, and promotion planning.
- Proficient in analyzing large datasets to identify category trends and insights to develop strategic plans that achieve client goals and initiatives.
- Design, coordinate and implement critical path schedule with internal Stackline team as well as external client team to drive new product launches, advertising plans, growth plans, etc.
- Own and cultivate the client relationship (up to C-Level) to ensure all client needs are being met and exceeded where possible.
- Identify emerging opportunities for Stackline to launch new business initiatives for both software and services.
- Work with Business Development team to periodically assist in proposals to acquire new clients and expand existing client programs to incorporate latest organizational capabilities.
- 8+ years of relevant account management experience.
- 8+ years Microsoft Excel experience.
- 6+ years e-commerce retail experience.
- 2+ years direct management experience of team of seven or more.
- Communication, both written and oral, skills demonstrated at the C-Suite level with Fortune 500 companies.
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing workflows.
- Demonstrated experience drawing insights from data to provide recommendations to clients on e-commerce strategy.
- Experience manipulating data with technologies such as Redshift, SQL or similar technology.
- People who think big, work hard, and solve problems.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Bonus points for proficiency in German, French, and/or Japanese.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays!
- Catered lunches each Friday
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.