One platform with all the tools you need to grow your business
Stackline is a retail technology company founded by a group of industry veterans and headquartered in Seattle, WA. Our products and services optimize e-commerce performance for thousands of the world’s largest brands and retailers.
From its bootstrapped beginnings in a one-room apartment in Seattle, Stackline has been guiding brands through the new age of retail with innovative technology that derives clarity from increasing complexity. Since 2014, the company has become a home for big thinkers and tenacious doers who bring the same spirit of adventure to their work. Today, Stackline proudly serves thousands of forward-thinking brands to deliver high-impact insights and data-driven execution on the world’s major digital retail and advertising platforms.
Join the Channel Operations team as an Account Manager and you will help leading consumer brands use the power of Stackline to discover insights, improve decision-making and transform their businesses.
- Lead bi-weekly calls with clients to address project work on a variety of deliverables.
- Create PPC campaigns on Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) platform, examine ROI, and stay within client budget constraints.
- Execute new product launches. Orchestrate critical path schedule with internal Stackline teams as well as external client teams.
- Draw insights from large amounts of data and provide recommendation to clients on e-commerce strategy.
- Generate reports which analyze customer pricing/promotional performance and competitive analysis.
- 4+ years of relevant account management experience.
- 4+ years e-commerce retail experience.
- 4+ years experience with Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing workflows.
- Demonstrated experience drawing insights from data to provide recommendations to clients on e-commerce strategy.
- Experience manipulating data with technologies such as Redshift, SQL or similar technology.
- People who think big, work hard, and solve problems.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Bonus points for proficiency in German, French, and/or Japanese.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays!
- Catered lunches each Friday
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.