#1 Programmatic Native Advertising Platform
Account Executive (LA)
Are you passionate about digital advertising? Are you interested in building strong, meaningful client relations? Do you thrive under pressure and hustle to get things done? If so, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for an Account Executive (AE) to join our growing Revenue team. The AE role is a combination of sales activities and customer relationship management. Reporting to the Sales Director, you’ll be responsible for both growing existing business and closing new programmatic advertising revenue from agencies and brands. A successful AE must have a clear understanding of the client’s long-term business objectives and seek partnership opportunities to further grow the client’s business with StackAdapt. You’ll work closely with StackAdapt Account Managers to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new campaign strategies and solutions to clients, and building strong relationships.
StackAdapt Headquarters is located in Toronto, Canada but we primarily operate within the US market. We are looking for US based Account Executives that will help us continue to penetrate key markets.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify, pitch, and close platform sales deals with agencies and brands
- Prepare pitch materials and RFPs
- Work closely with management/product teams to get products specified and built
- Manage existing client relations and seek account growth opportunities
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers to develop new campaign strategies for clients
We'll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- A minimum of one to two years of sales experience in the digital advertising space
- Experience building client pitch decks (and the associated research) to close new business
- Grown sales pipelines with CRM tools for efficiency and transparency using a strong follow up process
- Managed successful client deployments and ensured ongoing client satisfaction, renewal, opportunity discovery
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Huge bonus if you've used StackAdapt!
- Competitive salary + commission structure
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
StackAdapt at a glance
StackAdapt focuses on Enterprise Software, Advertising, Ad Targeting, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, StackAdapt has raised $1.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2016.