#1 Programmatic Native Advertising Platform
Data Analyst/Senior Data Analyst
Based out of our Toronto office, you will be part of the Programmatic Partnerships & Business Solutions team. Our team brings together the best of StackAdapt analytical capabilities - drawing from our Sales and Client Services team, Engineering team, Data Science team, and Product team and combining them in one cohesive organization. Our team advises and also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients transform their programmatic execution strategies.
As the Data Analyst, you will consolidate and analyze data from a variety of sources, and provide recommendations and optimizations to improve efficiency and performance on our platform. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities that best suit our clients’ needs.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify and prioritize leads and opportunities
- Provide analysis of each partner and find ways to optimize for better performance
- Consolidate and analyze data from a variety of sources, make recommendations and present information in an easy and understandable manner
- Provide day-to-day support to our partners, including but not limited to evaluating new channel or integration upgrades, exploring business opportunities, handling troubleshooting requests, etc.
- Work closely with sales and account management teams to ensure successful delivery of advertising campaigns
- Troubleshoot technical campaign issues for high-value clients
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in a quantitative field, with a proven academic track record. (e.g., finance, economics, statistics, math, etc.)
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, SSPs and other platforms is a plus
- Strong technical skills (e.g. Excel, SQL, Tableau, Elasticsearch, R or Python); experience working with large datasets
- Solid understanding of statistical techniques (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression) as well as the ability to drive actionable insights from large data sets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in explaining detailed technical and statistical analyses
StackAdapt at a glance
StackAdapt focuses on Enterprise Software, Advertising, Ad Targeting, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, StackAdapt has raised $1.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2016.