Reimagining Personal Finance for Millennials!
Flutter Engineer₹3L – ₹10L • No equity
About Stack Finance:
Stack Finance is on a mission to reimagine personal finance and enable people to lead healthier financial lives. We’re here to help millennials manage everyday spending and budgeting, automate their savings, grow investments and provide actionable insights for making informed financial decisions effortlessly.
At the heart of this transformation, our team is building the technology, design, user experience, workflows, and methodologies that will be used to profoundly change the way we all manage our financial lives.
What we’re looking for:
We’re not a standard start-up, our founding team is comprised of serial entrepreneurs who have done it before and want to do it bigger and better. We are backed by some of the world’s best investors and are on a lookout for passionate individuals who want to be a part of the core team and drive the next phase of hyper-growth high potential FinTech innovation.
If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience in Android and/ or iOS Development
- 6 months (or above) experience in developing mobile applications using Flutter SDK and Dart programming language
- Well-versed with OOPs concept and data structures e.g. List and Maps
- Ability to translate designs into high quality code with a pixel perfect design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Understanding of persistent storage within mobile like SQLflite plugin
- Experience with data management system like Provider-Consumer/ Bloc, etc.
- Experience with web service integrations (REST APIs), Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) system and Firebase mobile testing tools • Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, complex technical environment • Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality • Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written • Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Computer Sciences / Information Technology or similar
Here's what media says about us:
Why should you join us?
An unparalleled opportunity to help make Stack the leading personal finance application in India and along the way, accelerating your career graph exponentially.
Giving people the power to live and manage money their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do. If that’s your calling, we opine that we’re chatting soon.