Uber for Local, Skilled Freelancers
Inside Sales Rep - SkillSoniq$100k – $150k
SkillSoniq uses AI to connect companies with skilled, local freelancers and is making hiring as simple as speaking into Alexa. We just raised seed funds from Amazon, Airbnb and Goldman Sachs and are looking for an aggressive inside sales rep / core team member. We anticipate freelance to be the future of work, and see huge demand for this space due to COVID.
We are looking for a highly efficient Sales rep / aggressive hunter to help us increase our solid pace of growth in New York. This person should be able to book demos and increase our sales through the below methods:
- Selling to our identified list of “hot leads” through email/phone/social media
- Selling to your own network of companies in New York
- Selling to and managing Inbound leads end-to-end
- Experience with cold email marketing tools like Mailshake, newsletter marketing tools like Mailchimp/Sendinblue and CRM tools like Hubspot or Salesforce
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel to maintain data on all the leads contacted and current status
- Experience in cold calling to qualified leads, as well as doing LinkedIn outreach
- Experience in following an omni-channel outreach strategy
- Selling HR SaaS or building demand on Marketplaces or working as a Sales Rep with Online Job Portals, Skilled Freelance websites or Staffing firms is highly preferred
- Experience managing sales funnel from sourcing to closing deals
- Experience in bringing new logos / Should thrive in hunting new client logos
- Should be able to utilize past client relationships to bring in new logos within the first month
- Should be able to understand how our admin dashboard and matching algorithms work, in addition to having a solid understanding of our product. Should be able to engage in Sales Ops
- Should be able to share our vision with potential clients and should be able to persist to convert warm leads into paid customers.
- Should be able to work through numbers to plan and achieve key metrics every month such as signups, demos and placements
- Should have experience working early on with tech startups that went on to scale rapidly and has experience in building a sales organization
Demo targets will be provided for this role, and this is a great opportunity for someone to join us early on and help us build a sales organization
This is a "Contract to hire" role initially paying $150/demo scheduled + 10% Sales Commissions on Net Revenues (Estimated total of up to $150k/year, including commissions). This role will convert into a full-time opportunity based on performance.
SkillSoniq at a glance
SkillSoniq focuses on Freelancers. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, SkillSoniq has raised $100K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.
You can view their website at http://www.skillsoniq.com