Elevating the built environment through student marketing
Student Brand Ambassador (UK)£2k – £3k • No equity
Sqft Digital is an integrated marketing start-up that targets students on campus. We specialise in the property and built environment industries, connecting a range of companies with students to breathe new life into emerging talent and graduate recruitment cycles.
As a thank you, we offer great pay, commission, opportunities for promotion, as well as internship/further graduate employment with our clients.
The role is part-time and flexible to fit around your studies.
Students from all UK universities and all degree disciplines are welcome to apply. However, we are particularly interested in students from:
• University of Reading
• Oxford Brookes University
• University College London
• University of Westminster
• Nottingham Trent University
• Sheffield Hallam University
• Northumbria University
• University of Manchester
• Birmingham City University
• University of Salford
• Liverpool John Moores University
What Qualities Does a SBA Have?
• Confident, sociable and approachable, well connected on campus and can create instant connections.
• Involved in campus culture which includes sports clubs and/or societies.
• A confident and regular social media user, predominantly Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
• Well-rounded, able to balance part-time work with their study obligations.
• Promote our clients through relevant events on your campus, forums and social media.
• Responsible for advertising events and current campaigns during the graduate recruitment season.
• Build and maintain relationships with clubs and societies on campus.
• Capture content for social media and promote the our clients across your own social channels.
• Attend and network at student social events.
• Partake in client employer events and promotional campaigns on campus.
Previous Experience/Personal Requirements
• Confident and well connected on campus, with a good knowledge of your university.
• A good level of commercial awareness.
• Love guerrilla marketing and events.
• Passionate about success and adding value.
• High levels of organisation and time management.
• An interest in business, marketing, property and/or construction.
Sqft Digital at a glance
Sqft Digital focuses on Digital Media and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in London and London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://sqftdigital.com