AI platform for Photographers & Creative Professionals
Intern - Product Management₹10,000 – ₹15,000
Who we are?
Spyne is a Deep Tech AI platform that helps businesses access high-quality visual content. We are building niche AI products to disrupt the way Creative Shoots and Editing projects are executed across the globe currently. Our state of the art App & Web based tools are enabling millions of Photographers and Small businesses to capture beautiful Images and Videos of their products and services without any external assistance. We are backed by some of the top names in Indian Investment community, including the CXOs and Founders of leading Internet companies and are regularly quoted by top AI journals as one of the leading companies transforming the Creative shoot space in India.
Who we are looking for?
We are hiring a Product Analyst / Management Intern for our Engineering & Product team in Gurgaon. Our vision is to create the most reliable and trusted Photography Tech company in the world for all kinds of businesses (e-commerce, fashion, real-estate, food, jewellery, event, etc) moving online.
1) Contribute to market research on Use cases which involve processing TBs of Images and Video streams.
2) Assist Product Manager to create product requirement documents (PRDs) with wireframes, clear use cases and test cases.
3) Build deeper analytics and reports to track the growth and success of products.
4) Work closely with the Technology team to get the functionalities delivered.
5) Work with Customer Success team to understand key pain points and provide short/long term product resolutions.
Looking for candidates with BS/MS background and strong analytical / problem solving skills.
Min 3 months availability required. Gurgaon based candidates preferred.
Spyne at a glance
Spyne focuses on Photography, Image Recognition, Content, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Spyne has raised $700K of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020 at a valuation of $4M.