AI platform for Photographers & Creative Professionals
Sr Manager, Business Operations₹5L – ₹9L
Who we are?
Spyne is a Deep Tech AI platform that helps businesses access high-quality visual content. We are building niche AI products to disrupt the way Creative Shoots and Editing projects are executed across the globe currently. Our state of the art App & Web based tools are enabling millions of Photographers and Small businesses to capture beautiful Images and Videos of their products and services without any external assistance. We are backed by some of the top names in Indian Investment community, including the CXOs and Founders of leading Internet companies and are regularly quoted by top AI journals as one of the leading companies transforming the Creative shoot space in India.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for strong, flexible, and entrepreneurial individuals to drive our On-ground Photo/Video shoot and editing projects spanning over multiple cities in the country. Our vision is to create the most reliable and trusted Photography Tech company in the world for all kinds of businesses (e-commerce, fashion, real-estate, food, jewellery, event, etc) moving online.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of Creative Photos & Video shoots across the country.
- Taking charge of the requirements of the projects by interfacing with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring that projects are executed and delivered within the predefined TATs.
- Providing regular updates on any changes to projects’ schedules or upcoming shoots.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to create Operations performance reports
- Identification of issues that may affect sales, production or delivery of services, and creation of solutions to promptly address problems.
- Works closely with COO & Sales team on multi city Shoot & Editing projects.
- All other duties as requested by the management
- MBA from Premium Institures with preferably Technical background
- 3 to 6 years of Operations experience, preferably in related domain
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Spyne at a glance
Spyne focuses on Photography, Image Recognition, Content, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Spyne has raised $700K of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020 at a valuation of $4M.