AI platform for Photographers & Creative Professionals
Sr Product Manager₹8L – ₹12L
Spyne is a Deep Tech AI platform that helps businesses access high-quality visual content in no time. We are building state of the art AI solutions that can auto edit commercial images at scale. For example: Imagine AirBnB or Amazon or Flipkart run millions of their images through Spyne - and receive high quality, auto edited, ready to use images matching their guidelines and quality standards. The AI auto edits all the images intelligently by understanding diverse images categories and the subjective editing required on each of the categories. We are backed by some of the top names in Indian Investment community, including the CXOs and Founders of leading Internet companies. We have been consistently featured by a number of reputed publications as one of the potential disruptors in the Deep Tech Image Processing space in India.
We are looking for someone with deep analytical and product marketing skills to join our Product & Technology Team! As a Sr Product Manager, your primary responsibilities will include working with the team to identify opportunities to improve the product and build entirely new experiences that our community will love. You will conceptualize, design and build applications to enable millions of businesses to move online with superior visual content. You will directly work with the technology team, you'll support the marketing, sales and operations team with smart automated solutions to their most pressing problems.
1) Diving deeper into the data to identify opportunities and learnings.
2) Talking to users to better understand their needs and motivations.
3) Project management to align the technology team and ship product.
4) Exploring changes to the product and new areas for us to invest in.
5) Working closely with the CEO to prioritize the roadmap alongside the rest of the team
1) BTech/MBA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
2) Min 3 years of Product Management experience
3) Extremely self-motivated and autonomous. You’ll be given direction but it’s on you to figure out how to proceed.
4) Analytical. You should have plenty of experience looking at the data to inform your decisions.
5) Strong product intuition. You need to have an informed opinion and an imagination, especially when building something new from scratch.
6) Systems thinker. You should understand how even the smallest change affects the entire system.
7) Super detail oriented. Small errors or oversights should jump off the screen for you.
Recent Articles about us in Media
Top AI Startups in India - https://bit.ly/39uRP87
Times of India - https://bit.ly/3eM8Pbk
Financial Express - https://bit.ly/2Bs9roo
Inc42 - https://bit.ly/2Ml6ckT
Economic Times - https://bit.ly/2MpMXqk
Spyne at a glance
Spyne focuses on Photography, Image Recognition, Content, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Spyne has raised $700K of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020 at a valuation of $4M.