AI platform for Photographers & Creative Professionals
Lead - Backend Technology₹9L – ₹12L
Spyne is a Deep Tech AI platform that helps businesses access high-quality visual content in no time. We are building a niche AI solution that can auto edit images at scale. For example: Imagine AirBnB or Amazon or Flipkart run millions of their images through Spyne - and receive high quality, auto edited and ready to use images. The AI auto edits all the images intelligently by understanding diverse images categories and the subjective editing required on each of the categories. We are backed by some of the top names in Indian Investment community, including the CXOs and Founders of leading Internet companies.
About the role
We are looking for a Lead Backend Engineer with deeper experience in Java and related frameworks to join our Product and Technology Research Team. You will build applications on top of AI based models to automatically transform millions of ecommerce, automobiles, food, real-estate ram images into processed final images. The Java Technical Lead will facilitate requirement analyses, conduct peer reviews and provide feedback, and enhance frameworks. This is a role that requires to do a lot of tech-heavy lifting.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience, preferably as Sr Engineer or Lead
- Proficiency in Java, Spring Framework, SQL/NoSQL(preferably Mongo), ElasticSearch, Rest API
- Implemented solutions that handle high availability and concurrency with low latency requirements
- Strong command over Data structures, algorithms, OOD and common Design Patterns
- Experience with Git and deployment systems
- Good working experience with AWS & Cloud management systems
- Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
**2018, 2019 or 2020 graduates, pls skip applying to this role. We are strictly looking for relevant industrial experience of 3+ years. Role requires managing Experienced Engineers, Freshers & Interns.
Spyne at a glance
Spyne focuses on Photography, Image Recognition, Content, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Spyne has raised $700K of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020 at a valuation of $4M.