Sprout is a corporate wellness platform that inspires employees and empowers employers
We are looking for a Director of Marketing with deep SaaS experience who will own and execute the overall brand strategy, demand generation, product marketing, communications and events with a very strong focus on profitable growth. You will lead the Marketing team - working with Sprout’s Sr. Manager of Marketing and Communications Manager, as well as very closely with the Sales Team. You will be a key member of the Sprout Leadership Team, driving strategic oversight of the Marketing Team and reporting directly to the CEO.
What You’ll Do:
● Develop the strategic marketing plan to help deliver on the corporate goals and accelerate sales activities including the inbound pipeline, all outbound activities, as well as establish and develop the Sprout brand in the marketplace
● Leading the marketing team you are responsible for executing against the marketing plan, delivering results and supporting future growth
● Analyze existing branding and marketing strategies and bring best practices in B2B SaaS marketing to the table
● Own all SEO, SEM and social advertising efforts and management and evolvement of our website
● Work with our communications manager to develop a robust content strategy that the sales and client success teams can leverage for growth
● Own the corporate communications piece including all PR activities.
● Work closely with the product organization to collaborate on product marketing, evaluate the market and provide competitive insights
● Work with the Client Success team to derive existing client insights/case studies etc that will be key for the sales process
● Use data to analyze our marketing efforts and prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the Senior Leadership Team as well as own and report on the budget
● Create a high performing team that motivates talent and promotes new talent
● 7+ years experience in B2B Saas businesses
● Extensive experience across multiple marketing functions including and not limited to brand marketing, demand generation, product marketing, communications, digital marketing, etc.
● Previous leadership and team building experience
● Proven track record of driving business growth
● Strong analytical skills, including an understanding of key financial metrics and communications requirement as well as experience with Google Analytics, Hubspot etc
● Strategic thinking - identification of key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision
● Development of others - successfully develop the capacity and capability of the overall team and individuals within the team
● Great communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
● An inquisitive nature
● A personal passion for health and wellness
Sprout is a health engagement platform that inspires employees to get fit and empowers employers to manage and quantify their corporate wellness. Sprout is simple to use, visually engaging and employs social networking and gaming techniques to keep employees invested in improving their health. Sprout makes businesses healthier and more productive while boosting the bottom line.
Sprout builds innovative solutions that lead to healthy change globally. Our mission is to create a work culture that enables individuals to lead happier, healthier lives while empowering employers to effectively manage and measure wellness outcomes.
The Work Perks
● The opportunity to work with a young, fast growing, innovative technology company
● Fantastic downtown Toronto location in the heart of Toronto’s tech hub (however, during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have moved to a remote work model for the foreseeable future)
● A close-knit, team-based environment that knows how to work hard while having fun
● We practice what we preach - Sprout prioritizes your health & wellbeing. Heck, we even have a treadmill desk
● All full time employees are eligible to earn dollars into your Wellness Spending Account
● Dog friendly office - bring your pup any day of the week!
● Flexible work hours
● Casual dress code
● Company- stocked beer fridge
● Great Benefits Package
- Sprout welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.