The only native, seamless social media management system for the global enterprise
Sprinklr hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Sprinklr posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 1 week ago
- Sprinklr has been busy the last few years acquiring a dozen companies, then rewriting their code base and incorporating them into the company’s customer experience platform.
- Today, the late-stage startup went back to the fundraising well for the first time in four years, and it was a doozy, raising $200 million on a $2.7 billion valuation.
- The money came from private equity firm Hellman & Friedman, which also invested $300 million in buying back secondary shares.
- Meanwhile the company also announced $150 million in convertible securities from Sixth Street Growth. That’s a lot of action for a company that’s been quiet on the fundraising front for years.
- Company founder and CEO Ragy Thomas says he sought the investment now because after building a customer experience platform, he was ready to accelerate and he needed the money to do it. He expects the company to hit $400 million in annual recurring revenue by year’s end and he says that he sees a much bigger opportunity on the horizon.