Making online learning human, affordable and awesome
Inside Sales Rep$75k – $100k • 0.001% – 0.002%
Springboard is a fast-growing startup, built by a team that is passionate about fixing education and bridging the world’s skills gap. We’ve helped thousands of professionals learn cutting-edge technical skills like data science, machine learning, coding, and UI/UX design, using a unique approach that involves 1-on-1 mentorship from top industry experts. Our approach results in 99% of graduates getting jobs in their new chosen field making significantly more money!
Because of the rapid growth of our Career Track programs, we need to keep growing our sales team rapidly with experienced Inside Sales Representatives who would like to join a fun and fast-paced company - our sales team operates on-site in San Francisco and remotely in Arizona. We're aiming to hire quickly!
We’re looking for tenacious closers with multiple years of high-ticket, intangible B2C consultative selling experience who will work with our prospective professionals to ensure strong enrollments in our flagship courses. Your role will be to educate, inspire, and skillfully guide potential Springboard students through the application and enrollment process. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly enrollment targets, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a customer-focused environment.
- Achieve and consistently exceed your monthly enrollment targets, converting complete applications (strong leads) into enrollments, with marketing qualified leads (MQL’s) becoming sales qualified leads (SQL’s) and then enrolled students
- Quickly learn about new courses and clearly communicate their value proposition to prospective students - Identify opportunities and test strategies to improve yield of high-quality candidates
- Consistently build and deliver an accurate pipeline via Hubspot
- Dial new applicants fast and consistently put in 50-80 dials per day.
This job could be for you if you:
- You come with 3-5 years of inside, high-dollar, B2C, considered-purchase environments
- You have a deep desire to sell something meaningful and impactful
- You possess genuine curiosity, and an ability to inspire passion and action in others
- You have a "closer" mentality, an infectiously positive attitude, and drive to win
- You’re assertive, persistent, persuasive, a self-starter, and fiercely determined
- You ask good questions (consultative), are a great listener, and have great empathy for prospective students thinking through a major professional and financial decision
- You learn fast and commit to ramping up quickly on new information
- You have great references from a sales manager
- You’re at 100% ease using technology, CRMs, dialers, etc.
Meet your team
World-class health, dental, and vision coverage
Flexible work hours and vacation policy
Free catered lunches and healthy snacks
Learning stipend and access to our courses
Company offsites twice a year
Group outings to the movies, surfing, and more
Beautiful digs in San Francisco and Bengaluru
Springboard at a glance
Springboard focuses on Education, Training, Edtech, and E Learn. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Springboard has raised $11.265M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2017.