Give your employees the exact support they need, from early detection to full recovery
**Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Spring Health is handled with a valid '@springhealth.com' email address only or from recruitment firms @oxeonpartners.com, @neptunepeople.com, @rivierapartners.com, or @swingtalent.com. If you receive a message from a sender whose domain is not @springhealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Spring Health. **
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
We are looking for a product leader to drive the vision and execution of product management at Spring Health. This role requires a blend of product vision, business savvy, people management skills and knowledge of modern product management craft.
We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry, and backed by prominent VCs including Northzone, Rethink, RRE, and General Catalyst.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with stakeholders to create and communicate the product vision and roadmap
- Ensure product has data-driven insights about our users and propose objectives that have a meaningful impact on core metrics for the business
- Cultivating a deep understanding of our users throughout their lifecycle, and advocating for solutions based on their needs and pain points.
- Manage a small team of product managers and designers and coach them to create world class experiences for our members.
- Guide the agile, cross-functional R&D teams at Spring Health to ideate, experiment and effectively release high-value software that creates business and customer value
What we expect from you
- A passion for mental health
- 5+ years of Product Management Experience on both web and mobile apps.
- Proven experience managing products that transform experiences through data.
- Proven experience managing product teams to deliver exceptional outcomes
- You're a leader who effectively communicates vision and inspiration -- not just to your teammates, but with your colleagues across all disciplines
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into software.
- You bring a well-balanced approach to your product design instincts and your solid understanding of strategy, business and finance
- You have a non-dogmatic care for great product process, and hands-on exposure to methodologies like lean and design thinking
Why you’ll love working at Spring Health
- Competitive compensation plan, including equity in the company: we want you to own a piece of what you’re building.
- Comprehensive benefits: we offer 401k, health, dental and vision benefits as well as free mental healthcare!
- World-leading science: we’re shaping the future of mental healthcare, and are at the forefront of peer-reviewed science. You’ll be the first human to discover something new about how to treat mental illness.
- Flexible vacation plan: our open vacation-policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it.
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- We value: humility, entrepreneurship, passion for mental health, honesty and candor/directness
We offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as free mental healthcare!
We’re shaping the future of mental healthcare, and are at the forefront of peer-reviewed science. You’ll be the first human to discover something about how to treat mental illness.
Competitive compensation plan, including equity in the company
Flexible vacation plan
our open vacation-policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it.
We value humility, entrepreneurship, passion for mental health, honesty and candor/directness
make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team.
We care about diversity
diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Spring Health at a glance
Spring Health focuses on Healthcare, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Corporate Wellness, and Hospitals. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Spring Health has raised $30M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.
You can view their website at https://www.springhealth.com