Give your employees the exact support they need, from early detection to full recovery
Vice President, Marketing
**Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Spring Health is handled with a valid '@springhealth.com' email address only or from recruitment firms @hays.com, @oxeonpartners.com, @neptunepeople.com, @rivierapartners.com, or @swingtalent.com. If you receive a message from a sender whose domain is not @springhealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Spring Health. **
Our mission: helping individuals and organizations thrive by eliminating every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. Founded in 2016, Spring Health pioneered a new approach - Precision Mental Healthcare - that uses data to get each person the right care at the right time, across the entire spectrum of mental health. This approach was recently recognized by the World Economic Forum and endorsed by the American Psychiatric Association. We combine a world-class digital platform with our vetted provider network, leading to 2X higher recovery rates, shorter recovery times, and lower healthcare costs.
We are looking for a VP of Marketing to build a world-class marketing function and team at Spring Health. This role will be responsible for driving demand, further developing our brand presence, and ultimately achieving our revenue targets via new and proven marketing channels.
You have previous experience as a metrics-driven, quota-carrying Enterprise B2B marketer and are empowered by new challenges and inspired by our mission to eliminate every barrier to mental healthcare. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry, and backed by prominent VCs including Rethink, RRE, and General Catalyst.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving full stack marketing efforts across brand, demand generation, member growth, and product marketing
- Build and manage a team across B2B and Member Growth efforts, including inside sales
- Create scalable approaches to increase revenue growth, driving all lead gen efforts and planning, executing, and measuring results
- Establish ideal customer targets and develop appropriate messaging and content to reach those targets and achieve desired results across all channels and mediums.
- Empower a fast growing sales team to truly stand out in a busy market, and close deals quickly
- Refine and enhance outcomes in order to improve campaign performance
- Collaborate with our Sales and Accounts teams to produce new leads, create awareness, and clarify implementations
What we expect from you:
- 10-15+ years of Enterprise B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrated broad and well-developed functional marketing skills in a dynamic industry
- Proven strategic thinker and innovative communications leader with an ability to lead the development of programs that are distinctive, relevant, creative, measurable and aligned to the strategic direction of the business
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in storytelling with executive (C-suite) and consumer communications
- Ability to establish meaningful metrics and scorecards for gauging program effectiveness and oversee the development and management of budgets, team structure, and reporting
- Experience in building a team and identifying/managing agencies or freelancers
- High level of knowledge in using Salesforce, marketing automation (eg Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot), Outreach.io, and other martech tools
- Proven ability to juggle many tasks, move forward in ambiguous situations, and adhere to deadlines in a dynamic, collaborative environment
Why you’ll like working at Spring Health:
- Competitive compensation plan including equity in the company: we want you to own a piece of what you’re building.
- Comprehensive benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to Spring Health!
- Flexible vacation plan: our open vacation-policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it.
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as free mental healthcare!
We’re shaping the future of mental healthcare, and are at the forefront of peer-reviewed science. You’ll be the first human to discover something about how to treat mental illness.
Competitive compensation plan, including equity in the company
Flexible vacation plan
our open vacation-policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it.
We value humility, entrepreneurship, passion for mental health, honesty and candor/directness
make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team.
We care about diversity
diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Spring Health at a glance
Spring Health focuses on Healthcare, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Corporate Wellness, and Hospitals. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Spring Health has raised $30M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.
You can view their website at https://www.springhealth.com