Give your employees the exact support they need, from early detection to full recovery
Part Time Tele-Therapist
**Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Spring Health is handled with a valid '@springhealth.com' email address only or from recruitment firms @hays.com, @oxeonpartners.com, @neptunepeople.com, @rivierapartners.com, or @swingtalent.com. If you receive a message from a sender whose domain is not @springhealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Spring Health. **
We're on a mission to help individuals and organizations thrive by eliminating every barrier to mental health.
1 in 4 Americans struggle with mental health. The path to emotional well-being can be painful, long, and often unsuccessful. And when you’re struggling with a condition like depression or anxiety, the last thing you need is to jump through hoops to get effective care.
At Spring Health, we've rebuilt the mental health care experience from the ground up. Our goal is to help people feel better—faster. Our scientific approach has roots in the Department of Psychiatry at Yale and has been published in leading journals, such as JAMA Psychiatry and Lancet Psychiatry. Our clinical leadership and scientific advisors ensure that we adhere to the best practices for our patients.
We are seeking a qualified part time psychotherapist to join our medical team and deliver care with a tech-enabled, AI/machine-learning platform that puts patient outcomes first. This is a part time role with the flexibility to create your own schedule and decide how much time you want to be available.
What You'll Do:
- Provide short-term therapeutic services to our patients, following Spring Health's initial screening
- Conduct clinical assessments
- Develop and monitor treatment plans and client progress
- Incorporate CBT and other evidence-based interventions into treatment plans
- Maintain up-to-date documentation and pertinent data in EHR
Who You Are:
- You have a license to practice psychotherapy or counseling in at least 1 US state (PsyD, PhD, LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LMHC, etc)
- You've completed all your licensing hours, required supervision and state exam
- You have at least 3 years of post-licensure experience
- You're comfortable with technology and distance-based management of patients
- You have experience with time-limited therapy
- You're well versed in evidence-based treatments (ideally CBT )
- Ideally, you have multiple active state licenses
- You're committed to evidence-based practices and measurement-based care
Why Spring Health:
- You'll be part of a solution that takes peer-reviewed, evidence-based approaches to patient care
- You'll set your own hours, without any time commitment, that fit in with your professional and personal schedule
- You're not limited to one location. Conduct visits from your home or while traveling!
- You'll have access to our leading technology while we handle all administrative responsibilities
- You'll join a community and collaborate with like-minded mental health professionals
- You'll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of mental health care
We offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as free mental healthcare!
We’re shaping the future of mental healthcare, and are at the forefront of peer-reviewed science. You’ll be the first human to discover something about how to treat mental illness.
Competitive compensation plan, including equity in the company
Flexible vacation plan
our open vacation-policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it.
We value humility, entrepreneurship, passion for mental health, honesty and candor/directness
make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team.
We care about diversity
diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Spring Health at a glance
Spring Health focuses on Healthcare, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Corporate Wellness, and Hospitals. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Spring Health has raised $30M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.
You can view their website at https://www.springhealth.com