Vendor Marketing Platform for E-Commerce
Lead/Senior Front End Engineer
PromoteIQ delivers intelligent vendor marketing solutions built for the next generation of e-commerce. Our solutions help retailers implement, automate, and scale brand-funded marketing programs on e-commerce sites. PromoteIQ is a New York City-based technology company that works with the US's largest e-commerce retailers. Learn more about us at https://www.promoteiq.com.
Who we’re looking for
At PromoteIQ, engineers on our front-end team build the web applications that provide full self-service access for our customers to our e-commerce promotions platform. We are looking for a front-end team lead with a demonstrated track record of mentorship, innovative thinking, and technical excellence. This role will be a mixture of technical leadership, individual contribution, and people management.
- Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable code
- Manage and mentor front-end developers to grow their skills and prepare them for increased responsibility
- Lead discussions about project architecture and technical feasibility, make decisions and justify your development approach
- Work closely with the engineering manager and product owner to help address business needs while maintaining engineering standards and paying down technical debt
- Experiment with and recommend new technologies that simplify or improve PromoteIQ's stack
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field or relevant equivalent work experience
- Seeking candidates with 6+ years of experience in:
- Designing, building, and maintaining complex web applications with a particular emphasis on the UI (interactions, styling, etc.)
- Working with single-page architecture, front-end application frameworks (ideally React, Redux)
- Interpreting mockups and translating them into polished and resolved UIs
- Optimizing client performance through efficient dependency management and data access patterns
- Modifying and extending Node.js REST API endpoints for data retrieval and persistence
How We Interview & Hire
Our interview process begins with a quick phone call to assess fit with the role and company - and help you decide if PromoteIQ is the right place for you. Then we do several rounds of in-person interviews, where you'll meet the team and participate in a number of interactive interviews. Throughout this process you'll have ample opportunity to ask questions, get to know us as a company, and learn more about our product.