AI Driven End-to-End Contract Lifecycle Management
Legal Associate₹4L – ₹7.5L • No equity
SpotDraft is an AI-driven, end-to-end contract automation platform that helps organizations create, analyze, negotiate, sign, store & manage contracts seamlessly & keeps them updated on upcoming actions. We’re currently actively expanding our footprint in India, US, UK & Singapore. SpotDraft is used by big brands such as Nomura and HDFC, as well as fast-growing global startups like Whatfix, Wingify, Unabiz, Assembly Payments, and many more. The company is backed by top investors like 500 Startups, Singapore Angel Network & successful entrepreneurs such as founders of Flipkart & Freshworks, amongst others. www.spotdraft.com
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Law degree
- 0 to 4 years of experience in Contract Management
- Good understanding of contract law, various types of contracts & key clauses
- Basic knowledge of contract management services and Contract Life Cycle management
- Experience in research on relevant laws, regulations & legal articles
- Exposure to tools for legal research, contract management, etc.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Conducting research on relevant laws, regulations & legal articles
- Reviewing client contracts
- Data extraction from legal documents
- Tool training on legal concepts
- Helping clients design their contract automation process
- Creating automated contracts for the clients’ use
- Speaking to clients to collect feedback on the process of creating and executing contracts
- We’re building a great product, and we are genuinely excited to take it to the world!
- It is possibly the best time to join. The team is lean and still growing. There are endless opportunities to show immediate impact, build processes/products from scratch, and do things you’ve not done before.
- Building and selling to an international audience - which is always a great experience to have!
- Amazing teammates, great work culture & flat hierarchy.
**SpotDraft is an equal opportunity employer.*
For employees + parents
Flexible wfh policy
Flexible leave policy
Employees get to decide when they want to take off.
Daily community lunches
Must love dogs! :)
Professional development allowance
Speaker sessions with industry veterans
Fortnightly team outings
SpotDraft at a glance
SpotDraft focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Legal, and Legal Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Pune. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, SpotDraft has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.