AI Driven End-to-End Contract Lifecycle Management
Business Development Representative₹6L – ₹10L • No equity
SpotDraft is an AI-driven, end-to-end contract automation platform that helps organizations create, manage & analyze contracts seamlessly. We are currently laser-focused on automating the entire contract lifecycle within organizations, thereby allowing them to focus on what matters most - growing their business. We’re currently actively expanding our footprint in India, US, UK & Singapore. SpotDraft is used by big brands such as Nomura and HDFC, as well as fast-growing global startups like Whatfix, Wingify, Unabiz, Assembly Payments, and many more. The company is backed by top investors like 500 Startups, Singapore Angel Network & successful entrepreneurs such as founders of Flipkart & Freshworks, amongst others. www.spotdraft.com
What you’ll do:
- Learn, leverage & help evolve our demand generation process
- Identify target markets, qualified prospects & key decision-makers in accounts across different geographies
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Cold-call or email decision-makers in prospect accounts to set up meetings and product demos
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion
- Run experiments on different sales approaches
- Handle initial contact with new prospects and build relationships through outbound prospecting & marketing activity – digital and social media, events, campaigns, queries, email, webinars, etc – ultimately converting these to sales qualified opportunities
- Manage the CRM for processing opportunities, tracking leads and tasks & conducting proactive follow-ups
- Drive marketing activities (e.g. webinar, events) end-user registration and attendance numbers
What will make you successful:
- An ability to predictably forecast and execute on ToFu (top of the funnel) goals & understand prospective buyers
- Skills and desires to network, meet more people & evangelize SpotDraft’s solutions
- Not only work on finding and exciting prospects, but also help out in customer success and product management by leveraging on-ground insights
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to understand the opportunity, and the needs of prospects. Able to understand/explain concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work collaboratively within a structured, disciplined sales environment
- High growth individuals can move to an Account Executive role within 1 year
- You can move into the Customer Success/Account Management team and own renewal and upselling of accounts while delivering value
- You can grow laterally into marketing functions too - Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Demand Generation, etc.
- We’re building a great product, and we are genuinely excited to take it to the world! It is possibly the best time to join. The team is lean and still growing. There are endless opportunities to show immediate impact, build processes/products from scratch, and do things you’ve not done before.
- Building and selling to an international audience - which is always a great experience to have!
- Amazing teammates, great work culture & flat hierarchy.
**SpotDraft is an equal opportunity employer.*
For employees + parents
Flexible wfh policy
Flexible leave policy
Employees get to decide when they want to take off.
Daily community lunches
Must love dogs! :)
Professional development allowance
Speaker sessions with industry veterans
Fortnightly team outings
SpotDraft at a glance
SpotDraft focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Legal, and Legal Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Pune. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, SpotDraft has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.