AI Driven End-to-End Contract Lifecycle Management
Senior Customer Success Manager₹12L – ₹24L • 0.0% – 1.0%
SpotDraft is an AI-driven, end-to-end contract automation platform that helps organizations create, manage & analyze contracts seamlessly. We are currently laser-focused on automating the entire contract lifecycle within organizations, thereby allowing them to focus on what matters most - growing their business. We’re currently actively expanding our footprint in India, US, UK & Singapore. SpotDraft is used by big brands such as Nomura and HDFC, as well as fast-growing global startups like Whatfix, Wingify, Unabiz, Assembly Payments, and many more. The company is backed by top investors like 500 Startups, Singapore Angel Network & successful entrepreneurs such as founders of Flipkart & Freshworks, amongst others. www.spotdraft.com
Join our Customer Success team to help execute our vision of reducing mundane work for legal teams and enhancing human productivity. Customer Success Managers at SpotDraft will end up owning the post-sale journey of our customers. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for activation, onboarding & retention of customers. You will also be responsible for identifying upsell opportunities and creating amazing user experiences (via gamification and other initiatives) to convert our customers into champions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leverage your deep product expertise and understanding of our customer’s business goals to lead adoption and enablement activities.
- Develop a program plan with measurable goals, a clear governance structure, and agreed-upon metrics of success.
- Lead workshops and complex deployment projects involving multiple senior stakeholders.
- Conduct Business Reviews with economic sponsors, program managers & business stakeholders for the purpose of reviewing results, sharing partnership feedback, and aligning on go-forward strategies.
- Build and manage relationships across your portfolio to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer’s business goals.
- Proactively monitor and analyze customer health indicators, business goals & renewal dates, and develop strategies for joint success.
- Train and mentor other members of the customer success team.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent presentation, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role at a fast-growing company; proven experience with SaaS enterprise-level customers preferred
- Prior experience as a customer success manager
- Ability to facilitate workshops with c-level executives and senior stakeholders on governance and operating models, business adoption techniques, the product vision & roadmap
- Team-first mentality & growth mindset are a must
- We’re building a great product, and we are genuinely excited to take it to the world! It is possibly the best time to join. The team is lean and still growing. There are endless opportunities to show immediate impact, build processes/products from scratch, and do things you’ve not done before.
- Building and selling to an international audience - which is always a great experience to have!
- Amazing teammates, great work culture & flat hierarchy.
**SpotDraft is an equal opportunity employer.*
For employees + parents
Flexible wfh policy
Flexible leave policy
Employees get to decide when they want to take off.
Daily community lunches
Must love dogs! :)
Professional development allowance
Speaker sessions with industry veterans
Fortnightly team outings
SpotDraft at a glance
SpotDraft focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Legal, and Legal Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Pune. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, SpotDraft has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.