AI Driven End-to-End Contract Lifecycle Management
Product Manager (Growth)₹12L – ₹24L • 0.0% – 1.0%
SpotDraft is an AI-driven, end-to-end contract automation platform that helps organizations create, manage & analyze contracts seamlessly. We are currently laser-focused on automating the entire contract lifecycle within organizations, thereby allowing them to focus on what matters most - growing their business. We’re currently actively expanding our footprint in India, US, UK & Singapore. SpotDraft is used by big brands such as Nomura and HDFC, as well as fast-growing global startups like Whatfix, Wingify, Unabiz, Assembly Payments, and many more. The company is backed by top investors like 500 Startups, Singapore Angel Network & successful entrepreneurs such as founders of Flipkart & Freshworks, amongst others. www.spotdraft.com
Join our Product team as a Growth Product Manager to help execute our vision of reducing mundane work for legal teams and enhancing human productivity. Product Managers at SpotDraft work collaboratively with Engineering, Design & other business teams to create solutions faced by the end-user. As a Growth PM, you will exclusively be focused on growing the number of accounts on SpotDraft - using various product-led techniques (platform referral programs, freemium, etc.)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the vision and product strategy to drive sustainable platform-led user growth
- Prioritize experiments and product changes that can move the needle for user visitation, conversion to paying accounts, and engagement
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers through research, data analytics & experimentation
- Work cross-functionally across the company with various business stakeholders to grow our customer base
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2+ years of Product Management or related experience.
- Prior experience working as an early PM in a fast-growing startup is a plus.
- Technical background or relevant experience that lets you dive deep into data and complex technical problems. Prior work experience as a software engineer is a plus.
- Experience in leading teams, working cross-functionally, and navigating organizations in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Team-first mentality & a growth mindset are a must.
- We’re building a great product, and we are genuinely excited to take it to the world! It is possibly the best time to join. The team is lean and still growing. There are endless opportunities to show immediate impact, build processes/products from scratch, and do things you’ve not done before.
- Building and selling to an international audience - which is always a great experience to have!
- Amazing teammates, great work culture & flat hierarchy.
**SpotDraft is an equal opportunity employer.*
For employees + parents
Flexible wfh policy
Flexible leave policy
Employees get to decide when they want to take off.
Daily community lunches
Must love dogs! :)
Professional development allowance
Speaker sessions with industry veterans
Fortnightly team outings
SpotDraft at a glance
SpotDraft focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Legal, and Legal Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Pune. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, SpotDraft has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.