AI Driven End-to-End Contract Lifecycle Management
Frontend Engineer (Angular)₹10L – ₹20L • 0.0% – 0.5%
SpotDraft is an AI-driven, end-to-end contract automation platform that helps organizations create, manage & analyze contracts seamlessly. We are currently laser-focused on automating the entire contract lifecycle within organizations, thereby allowing them to focus on what matters most - growing their business. We’re currently actively expanding our footprint in India, US, UK & Singapore. SpotDraft is used by big brands such as Nomura and HDFC, as well as fast-growing global startups like Whatfix, Wingify, Unabiz, Assembly Payments, and many more. The company is backed by top investors like 500 Startups, Singapore Angel Network & successful entrepreneurs such as founders of Flipkart & Freshworks, amongst others. www.spotdraft.com
From a software engineering standpoint, SpotDraft is a uniquely challenging product. We have to build a fully responsive interface that hides away the complexity that the Artificial Intelligence layer deals with. We're looking for engineers who understand the difference between solving hard computer science problems and writing highly maintainable code in a team setting and can excel at both.
SpotDraft is built as a Single Page App using Angular (8+) and React application. We are looking for a Frontend Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
What you’ll do:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Perform code reviews and design reviews
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
What you’ll need:
- Proficiency in web markup, including HTML and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms like SASS and SCSS
- Good understanding of consuming REST APIs and of asynchronous request handling & data flow in complex applications
- Experience with Redux or some other similar Client-side State Management tool
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have 2+ years of Angular + Redux experience
- Have strong portfolio of side-projects
- Have prior experience building large-scale web applications
- We’re building a great product, and we are genuinely excited to take it to the world! It is possibly the best time to join. The team is lean and still growing. There are endless opportunities to show immediate impact, build processes/products from scratch, and do things you’ve not done before.
- Building and selling to an international audience - which is always a great experience to have!
- Amazing teammates, great work culture & flat hierarchy.
**SpotDraft is an equal opportunity employer.*
For employees + parents
Flexible wfh policy
Flexible leave policy
Employees get to decide when they want to take off.
Daily community lunches
Must love dogs! :)
Professional development allowance
Speaker sessions with industry veterans
Fortnightly team outings
SpotDraft at a glance
SpotDraft focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Legal, and Legal Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Pune. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, SpotDraft has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.