AI Driven End-to-End Contract Lifecycle Management
QA Tester₹10L – ₹15L • 0.0% – 0.5%
SpotDraft is an AI-driven, end-to-end contract automation platform that helps organizations create, manage & analyze contracts seamlessly. We are currently laser-focused on automating the entire contract lifecycle within organizations, thereby allowing them to focus on what matters most - growing their business. We’re currently actively expanding our footprint in India, US, UK & Singapore. SpotDraft is used by big brands such as Nomura and HDFC, as well as fast-growing global startups like Whatfix, Wingify, Unabiz, Assembly Payments, and many more. The company is backed by top investors like 500 Startups, Singapore Angel Network & successful entrepreneurs such as founders of Flipkart & Freshworks, amongst others. www.spotdraft.com
- Min 2yrs relevant work experience as QA Tester
- Experience with Cypress tests is ideal
- Can also consider candidates with extensive experience with Protractor / WebDriver / Selenium
- Writing test plan in coordination with Product
- Performing manual testing as per test plan
- Implementing and keeping automated tests written in Cypress up to date
- We’re building a great product, and we are genuinely excited to take it to the world!
- It is possibly the best time to join. The team is lean and still growing. There are endless opportunities to show immediate impact, build processes/products from scratch, and do things you’ve not done before.
- Building and selling to an international audience - which is always a great experience to have!
- Amazing teammates, work culture & flat hierarchy.
**SpotDraft is an equal opportunity employer.*
For employees + parents
Flexible wfh policy
Flexible leave policy
Employees get to decide when they want to take off.
Daily community lunches
Must love dogs! :)
Professional development allowance
Speaker sessions with industry veterans
Fortnightly team outings
SpotDraft at a glance
SpotDraft focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Legal, and Legal Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Pune. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, SpotDraft has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.