AI Driven End-to-End Contract Lifecycle Management
Backend Engineer (Word SDK / OOXML / Word Plugin Development)₹10L – ₹15L • 0.0% – 0.5%
SpotDraft is an AI-driven, end-to-end contract automation platform that helps organizations create, manage & analyze contracts seamlessly. We are currently laser-focused on automating the entire contract lifecycle within organizations, thereby allowing them to focus on what matters most - growing their business. We’re currently actively expanding our footprint in India, US, UK & Singapore. SpotDraft is used by big brands such as Nomura and HDFC, as well as fast-growing global startups like Whatfix, Wingify, Unabiz, Assembly Payments, and many more. The company is backed by top investors like 500 Startups, Singapore Angel Network & successful entrepreneurs such as founders of Flipkart & Freshworks, amongst others. www.spotdraft.com
From a software engineering standpoint, SpotDraft is a uniquely challenging product. We have to build a fully responsive interface that hides away the complexity that the AI layer deals with. We're looking for engineers who understand the difference between solving hard computer science problems and writing highly maintainable code in a team setting and can excel at both.
We are looking for an experienced backend developer to join our team. You will be responsible for the server-side of our web application. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to talk to you.
As a backend developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop APIs based on user requirements
- Abstract complexity into libraries that allow them to be reused
- Identify and fix issues in your modules and libraries
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Own modules or services in SpotDraft stack and see them from development to deployment to post-release maintenance
- Work closely with tech leads and the CTO for timely delivery of product features and engineering tasks
- Participate actively in design discussions and defining the long-term architecture of the system
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Word SDK
- Experience with Word Plugin Development, c# and .net
- Experience with Office Open XML
- We’re building a great product, and we are genuinely excited to take it to the world! It is possibly the best time to join. The team is lean and still growing. There are endless opportunities to show immediate impact, build processes/products from scratch, and do things you’ve not done before
- Building and selling to an international audience - which is always a great experience to have
- Amazing teammates, great work culture & flat hierarchy.
**SpotDraft is an equal opportunity employer. *
For employees + parents
Flexible wfh policy
Flexible leave policy
Employees get to decide when they want to take off.
Daily community lunches
Must love dogs! :)
Professional development allowance
Speaker sessions with industry veterans
Fortnightly team outings
SpotDraft at a glance
SpotDraft focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Legal, and Legal Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Pune. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, SpotDraft has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.