Influencer marketing software created by data-driven marketeers
Key Account manager€24k – €40k
Sponsokit is a growing startup based in Berlin, and part of Techstars' network.
We develop technology to help companies more effectively reach their target customers through videos on social media.
Sponsokit's suite of products enables brands to stay ahead of competitors, scale their influencer network and run performance-based influencer marketing campaigns.
We're looking for a self-motivated individual to project manage our influencer marketing operations.
Our ideal hire is someone who wants to learn and grow with us, rather than someone who checks all the boxes.
If you don’t meet 100% of the criteria but you believe in our company vision and want to be part of an open-minded and multicultural team, please apply.
- In charge of your own client portfolio
- End to end management of your clients' influencer marketing campaigns for international audiences.
- Finding, recruiting and negotiating with social media influencers or their managers.
- Reporting back to companies on their campaigns, progress of negotiations and sponsored content.
- Ensuring information is shared between influencers and companies in a timely fashion so all deadlines are met.
- Be one of the first employee and work directly with the founding team.
- High responsibilities from day one and promotion to team leader with our team growth.
- Learn how to be data-driven, agile and follow KPIs based on AARRR metrics.
- Have a direct and visible impact on the growth and revenue of the company.
- Join an international team which will exponentially grow within the next few months.
- Work in a VC funded company, backed already by american investors Techstars and Liberty Global.
- Have access to Techstars’ network of founders, mentors and partners worldwide.
- Friendly work atmosphere with a daily flex schedule, dog friendly, free beverages & fruits in the kitchen.
- Access to Factory's events and workshops from Google, Techstars, Y-Combinator, etc...
- Undergraduate degree accepted
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Any other language is a plus
- Marketing knowledge is a plus
- Any customer experience or account management experience is a plus
- Very basic knowledge of Excel and mathematical formulas (like how to calculate a percentage) is a must
- Eligible to work in Berlin
- Strong understanding of social media and influencer marketing
- Takes initiative to create the best, most seamless experience for our customers
- Start: immediately
- Salary: paid, based on experience
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Sponsokit’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Sponsokit.
When applying, please include your CV, cover letter, and a link to your LinkedIn / Xing profile.
Contact: Gaëlle - firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet your team
Sponsokit at a glance
Sponsokit focuses on Video and Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.sponsokit.com