Creating fearless learners!
Data Analyst-ll₹11L – ₹11.79L • No equity
Our vision is to build the most engaging learning experiences that transform children into lifelong learners. We are the world's first scientifically-designed, game-based curriculum spanning Kindergarten to Grade 5.
Loved by a whopping 33 million learners across 150+ countries and trusted by over 440k teachers and 180k schools, SplashLearn is the fastest growing elementary math program in the US. If those numbers seem too abstract, consider this: Every 1 in 3 schools and 1 in 7 elementary school children in the US love SplashLearn!
Backed by Accel Partners and many other prominent investors, SplashLearn has bagged many prestigious edtech awards such as the Stevie Award for the best edtech product, Tabby Award for best business, Parents Choice Award and Best App Ever Award.
● Work as a team to handle analytics requirement of the organization.
● Coordinate with the business units to identify new data requirements, analysis strategies, and reporting mechanisms.
● Create interactive models, reports, and dashboards on Looker. Assist in design and generation of dashboards in a timely and accurate manner.
● Build and assist in data administration, modeling and integration activities in data warehouse systems. Build new facts and dimensions in the data warehouse.
● Analyze data to find insights from structured and unstructured data.
● Get hands-on exposure on data sets pertaining user engagement/ behaviour, AB tests, product pricing, financial, marketing, sales (b2b/b2c), CRM analytics, game sessions, products, user demographics and much more
Qualification & Skills
● 2-5 years of experience in creating reports and dashboards on any visualization/reporting tool (Preferably: Looker, Tableau, Cognos, QlikSense, Power BI etc).
● Writing complex SQL for analyzing data, creating custom reports and data cleansing.
● Experience in Data Warehousing- Core concepts, designing DWH, data modeling, creating facts and dimensions is a must. Should be acquainted with any data-warehousing tool and process. (Added advantage: creating data-warehouse using SQL).
● Acquaintance with E-commerce/ Product based firm's DB's data flow and processes, basic business metrics/terms and techniques to analyze them.
● Experience in MS Excel/ AWS Redshift Performance Optimization/ Data analysis in R or Python is a bonus.
Culture at SplashLearn
At SplashLearn we dig individuality. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to weave a little bit of you in our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users. We have a workplace that is perennially high on energy. You can find people deeply engrossed in conversations that range from the latest movie to the newest tech on the block, and you will also see people who don’t want to have anything to do with that and are quietly typing away on their machines.
SplashLearn at a glance
SplashLearn focuses on Education, K-12 Education, Educational Games, Education Technology, and Edtech. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, SplashLearn has raised $7M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.