Technology for ultra-fast CRE performance analysis and valuation for lenders & investors
Senior Engineering Lead / Engineering Manager / Senior Backend Engineer$90k – $130k • 0.1% – 3.0%
Spacequant is the industry-leading platform for ultra-fast commercial real estate property performance analysis and valuation for lenders and real estate investors.
Spacequant uses its proprietary AI technology to analyze unstructured and semi-structured data in property financial documents. Additionally, its data platform aggregates hundreds of data-points on every real estate property in the USA. By combining all this data and automation, Spacequant delivers ultra-fast property performance analysis and valuation.
Our software is used by leading insurance companies, banks and hedge funds, including Pacific Life Insurance, Prudential, Waterfall Asset Management and many others.
Our team shares a passion for data and smart solutions solving hard problems. You will be one of the early employees of a fast growing startup.
As an early employee you will have a big impact on how to design the company's workflows and processes. We are dynamic, flexible and open to new ideas.
Our office is based in SOMA, 5-min walk from the Montgomery Bart station.
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual looking for a leadership role at a rapidly growing fin-tech startup solving hard data science and engineering problems.
Ideally, you would be an entrepreneurial technology leader with at least 10 years of experience looking to join a fast growing startup. You will be good with big data, analytics, and product development.
• 10+ years of experience in delivering software products or systems in various roles
• Strong Java development skills and experience in building highly scalable applications
• Excellent project management and people management skills
• Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate internally and with customers, investors
• Experience in distributed computing and confluence of data
• Practical working knowledge of Linux or Unix based systems
• Experience with AWS and Ngnix
• Experience with GIT (or code repositories), Agile/SCRUM methodologies
• Experience building REST APIs
• Knowledge of Hadoop technologies and workflows
• Knowledge of data science methodologies and tooling
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
Please send your resume and links to public repos / blogs / etc.
SpaceQuant at a glance
SpaceQuant focuses on Real Estate, Machine Learning, Marketplaces, Artificial Intelligence, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.