Building the only healthcare application providers and patients need
Full stack developer$150k – $200k • No equity
SoundLines is saving healthcare providers from burnout by building the first truly ambient documentation assistant on the market. No trigger words or interaction with our assistant is necessary: providers walk into the room, start the visit, and forget about the device. Our customers love the product and we're growing quickly:
- "This is stupid easy"
- “The notes are way better than the ones I do on my own”
- “10,000 times better than transcription”
Our backend is Elixir/Phoenix while our frontend is mostly VueJS. We are looking for experienced software engineers who are comfortable owning projects end-to-end, from ideation to release. We are based in Seattle but are okay with remote work. We can only accept US candidates at this time due to the nature of the business.
- Multiple programming languages (C, Rust, Go, Elixir)
- Code review across the entire codebase
- API design principles
- A philosophy that simplicity is hard ... and mandatory
- Team leadership and fostering growth in teammates
- Forecasting OKR deliverables
- Shipping product on time and on spec
- GitHub operations / management in an Open Source environment
- Management of Issues, PRs and syncing with all stakeholders on internal roadmap.
- Collaboration with Product, GTM and Executive functions
- Open source code bases and open source community culture
- Distributed / Remote-First team management
- Hiring and Interviewing
- On boarding new teammates
SoundLines at a glance
SoundLines focuses on Health Care Information Technology. Their company has offices in Seattle. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.soundlines.com/