Sortlist.com - The Best Way to Connect Companies to Marketing Services Providers
The team is working with an agile mindset and uses the Scrum framework. All of this with a good vision of what needs to be built and the freedom to take initiatives to do so.
Bearing that in mind, you will have three main goals:
- Develop a scalable architecture using cutting-edge technologies, in close collaboration with the team.
- Develop and maintain micro services to empower the tool and improve its scalability potential.
- You have a master degree in Computer Science, Civil Engineering, and/or any equivalent job-related experience that provides you with similar knowledge, skills and abilities.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are eager to learn.
- You are a team player.
- You have a proven passion in development.
Your Tech Skills
- You have an excellent knowledge of Node.js ecosystem (using either Typescript and EcmaScript).
- You write clean, modular, testable code;
- You are up-to-date with the industry practices (agile, versioning and security).
- You are proficient with HTML and CSS/SCSS (well, we all know developers are not good at writing clean CSS, don’t panic we have our own Web-designers).
- You can easily work with REST APIs.
What we offer?
- Exciting and fast paced international environment.
- Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup.
- Fun, casual environment.
- Flexible schedules.
- Competitive wage.
Sortlist at a glance
Sortlist focuses on Advertising, Lead Generation, Sales and Marketing, and Marketplaces. Their company has offices in Spain, France, Romania, Paris, and Belgium. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Sortlist has raised $550K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.