Sortlist.com - The Best Way to Connect Companies to Marketing Services Providers
SEA manager Madrid€20k – €30k
We are looking for a SEA manager in our office in Madrid who will be responsible for driving customer acquisition through search based channels.
About the job
You must be motivated by exceeding growth targets and will need to have a background in both PPC and SEO.
We are looking for someone that is a creative marketer but also data-driven, analytical, ROI-focused and with a strong track record of driving growth through continuous optimization.
This position demands both a keen marketing sense and strong multi-tasking skills to achieve business objectives.
If you are a team player passionate about growing, you are who we are looking for!
• At least 2 years experience in search marketing.
• Fluent in written and verbal Spanish and English.
• Experience using search marketing to drive acquisition for both web products across Google.
• Strong proficiency with Excel, Adwords Editor, Google Analytics and Keyword Planning.
• Ability to collect data, analyze trends, proactively make optimziations and report on impact.
• Proven, successful track record of increasing acquisition, nurturing, and conversions while managing against aggressive CPA, and revenue goals through search.
• Organized, creative and critical thinker
Sortlist.com is a tech startup based in Brussels, Paris & Madrid. Through an innovative web application strongly linked to professional networks, Sortlist is reinventing the way businesses of any sizes/locations find their marketing and communication agencies.
• Join us at the start of this exciting time of growth acceleration.
• Get a taste of the development of an international startup.
• Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup.
• Fun, casual environment.
• Flexible schedules.
Sortlist at a glance
Sortlist focuses on Advertising, Lead Generation, Sales and Marketing, and Marketplaces. Their company has offices in Spain, France, Romania, Paris, and Belgium. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Sortlist has raised $550K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.