Powering Social Music
Cloud Ops Engineer$100k – $140k • 0.1% – 0.2%
We are looking for a Cloud Ops Engineer who is a self-motivated individual with a strong desire to constantly bridge two of the most powerful forces: music and technology! You’ll join an aspiring and curious team of technologists where you will be dedicated to operate and improve our CloudOps infrastructure based on AWS and GCP. Your primary duties will be to create, maintain and implement the CloudOps processes that meet the needs and requirements of our Technical Team and Operations. In addition, you will be designing testing environments linked to releases and operate orchestration software for all Songclip artifacts.
What you will do:
- Work on a wide scope of development operations.
- Design and implement testing strategy for CI/CD
- Maintain, improve and update existing deployment architecture
- Maintain, improve and update existing monitoring scheme for operations
- Maintain, improve and update AWS/GCP/Docker infrastructure
- Design and implement backup/restore & disaster recovery strategy
- Design high scalability architecture for our API
- Maintain, improve and update data repositories infrastructure: PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch
- Design and implement operation dashboard in AWS/GCP/Nagios
- Update infrastructure monthly COGS
Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives.
Troubleshoot software issues and find solutions.
Write test specifications and integration tests.
Author scripts and utilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 4+ years of combined software / application development experience.
- Experience with all phases of development life cycle.
- DevOps experience using Docker/Kubernetes and AWS/GCP.
- Experience with SQL databases and Elasticsearch.
- Deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience on Chef/Puppet/Orchestration
- Experience on testing platforms.
- Programming experience NodeJS & Python
- Bash script programing experience
- Experience on Linux (Ubuntu/CentOS)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
Meet your team
Songclip at a glance
Songclip focuses on Enterprise Software, Music, Entertainment Industry, and Content Management. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.