The sharing economy of the energy industry
Full Stack Developer$40k – $70k
The Sola.io technology team is seeking a talented, passionate Full Stack developer to guide our team in creating a next generation investment platform, from scratch. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of thinking big in terms of architecture not just code, experience building federated components, turning customer needs into elegant, user-centered designs, as well as implementing those designs in the presentation layer by using smart, clean web development patterns. The ideal candidate will have experience understanding, mapping, designing, developing, and testing systems that empower users to successfully navigate and manage large asset libraries. UX Design experience is a plus. As a Full Stack Engineer, you have the chance to help develop a new product from the very early stages. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast paced start-up like environment and want to invent the future. We are looking for an Engineer with experience on both front end interfaces and back end systems.
In this role you will …
· Help define the system architecture, own and implement specific components, and help shape the overall experience.
· As an early team member, you will take responsibility for technical problem solving, creatively meeting product objectives, and developing best practices.
· You will demonstrate cross-functional resource interaction to accomplish your goals.
· Mentor other developers.
· Design and build Micro services.
· Own and operate the systems that you build based on real-time customer data and demanding service-level agreements.
· Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.
This role is an important stakeholder and decision maker in the success of Sola.io.
We are seeking team members that are forward thinking, disruptive and ready to make a difference.
Sola.io at a glance
Sola.io focuses on Renewable Energies. Their company has offices in Sydney. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Sola.io has raised $250K of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019 at a valuation of $3M.
You can view their website at http://www.sola.io