Transforming events into happening hubs
PPC Executive₹2L – ₹3.6L • No equity
As a PPC Executive, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
- Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI’s.
- Optimising campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
- You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test, and measure mindset
- You write content for marketing ads (Ad copies), campaigns (Campaign setups) and landing pages
- You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group
- You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
- Excellent English Communication Skills