Transforming events into happening hubs
Front End Developer₹3L – ₹6.5L • No equity
As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for planning, creating and coding internet sites and web pages, many of which combine text with sounds, pictures, graphics and video clips. A web designer is responsible for creating the design and layout of a website or web pages. It and can mean working on a brand new website or updating an already existing site.
• Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year of hands-on designing experience on HTML, CSS, SaaS.
• Candidate must have a designing experience working in single page application in ReactJs.
• Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
• Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
• Conceptualizing original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
• Experience working on static websites, dynamic websites, responsive layouts
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
• Strong problem-solving skills in complex environments, the ability to replicate, diagnose and resolve problems.
The hands-on programming test will be a part of the selection process.
B.Tech/B.E. (IT/Computers), B.Sc (Computers), M.Sc (IT), BCA (Computer), or any equivalent graduation or post-graduation.