Transforming events into happening hubs
Business Development Manager₹3L – ₹5L • No equity
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for creating opportunities for the growth of an organization by finding new clients and persuading existing clients, for an end to end business development starting from a sales pitch to conversion.
• Candidate who has in between 1-3 years of B2B software selling in US region.
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to grab a deal.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
• Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
• Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers, negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing deal.
• Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
• Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Sending regular updates about project status.
• Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
• Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.