The Platform for Workforce Communications
SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported. In simple terms, we help companies work as one.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement to connect every worker. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base and their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to manage a book of business within our current customer base. The Account Manager will own the overall account plan for each client working closely with our Client Strategy and Success team to drive customer expansion and retention and be measured by a renewal and upsell quota.
- Own and manage account plans for a portfolio of existing customers
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Acquire and maintain a strong product and use case knowledge for the SocialChorus platform
- Prospect for new stakeholders and use case expansion within your customer base.
- Sell the SocialChorus vision to existing and new stakeholders through product demonstrations and ongoing stakeholder meetings
- Work collaboratively with the CS&S team to assure customers are reaching their business objectives, have solid account plans, and are seeing the value with SocialChorus
- Identify upsell opportunities through customer interactions, participation in regular customer, CSM meetings and EBRs, etc
- Own and execute our renewal and upsell playbooks
- Negotiate contracts to maximize growth and ARR
- Develop and execute on account plans (in collaboration with CS&S) to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Required Skills/Experience: 2-3 years of sales experience selling B2B SaaS technology into Enterprise accounts
- Skilled at negotiating contracts with line-of-business, senior management, C-level executives, and procurement Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
Why SocialChorus? Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Fully paid medical, dental, vision for the employee and 50% for dependents
Invest in your future, invest in yourself with a wide range of choices available
SocialChorus is a movement for the future of work, and your future matters, too
We’re serious about connecting people and serious about the importance of disconnecting also
We share a vision of sustainability and empower you to have an impact as well
You might not work at SocialChorus forever, so we want you to be a better person when you leave than when you arrived
SocialChorus at a glance
SocialChorus focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Information Technology, Mobile Enterprise, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, SocialChorus has raised $47.501M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.