Millions of unforgettable events begin here. make your first diagram, no stress
Sales Executive / Account Executive
Events and meetings make an impact that lasts a lifetime. And, as more and more of our lives are spent online, this time offline is truly rare. So, at Social Tables, now a Cvent company, our goal is to make it easy to bring great people together, face-to-face.
With more than 4.5 million successful events brought to life using our award-winning event management platform, we'd say we're well on our way. As we look to the future, we're focused on continuing to innovate and create the best technology to bring joy through the power of in-person connection. And that's where you come in!
If you want a job where there’s more enthusiasm than there is red tape, where ideas are sought after and celebrated, and where hard work changes the course of human history, then Social Tables may be the place for you!
We are looking for Sales Executives that love finding new customers in surprising places. Do you enjoy explaining the benefits of SaaS and “the cloud” to prospective customers? To anyone for that matter - “Hey guy on the metro - you could collaborate better if that was in the cloud!” If you want to be on a sales team of confident, creative, and thoughtful people who are enthusiastic about beating their goals and eager to help disrupt a massive industry - let’s talk.
What you will be doing
* Hunt for new customers
* Learn about our market and share insights to improve the product and sales process
* Exceed sales goals through expert representation of Social Tables
* Work with marketing to test new messages and collateral
* Expand penetration into current verticals - Hospitality, Planners, Venues, Higher Education, and Corporate, and think beyond our current markets
* Challenge the status quo with creativity to find the best customers and educate them like never before
What you will need in this role
* Proven experience exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
* 2+ years of inside sales experience selling SaaS Annual Licenses via Web Demos closing 10 Deals a Month w/ASP of $3,000 to $10,000
* A positive attitude – genuinely celebrate the wins, and stay optimistic when you fall short
* A focus on the needs of the team, sharing strategies and wins and building your teammates for greatness
* The desire to work in a startup environment - things move extremely fast and change quite a bit around here
Our benefits set you up to do your best work, how you like to do it. We offer competitive salary packages, an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, semi-annual bonuses, 401K Match, in office gym, and other great perks! And, we're committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply.
Social Tables and Cvent maintain a drug-free workplace
Social Tables at a glance
Social Tables focuses on SaaS, B2B, Hospitality, Meeting Software, and Events. Their company has offices in Washington DC and Washington. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Social Tables has raised $22.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.