Millions of unforgettable events begin here. make your first diagram, no stress
Regional Sales Director, Enterprise Sales
Events and meetings make an impact that lasts a lifetime. And, as more and more of our lives are spent online, this time offline is truly rare. So, at Social Tables, now a Cvent company, our goal is to make it easy to bring great people together, face-to-face.
With more than 4.5 million successful events brought to life using our award-winning event management platform, we'd say we're well on our way. As we look to the future, we're focused on continuing to innovate and create the best technology to bring joy through the power of in-person connection. And that's where you come in!
If you want a job where there’s more enthusiasm than there is red tape, where ideas are sought after and celebrated, and where hard work changes the course of human history, then Social Tables may be the place for you!
The Regional Sales Director, Enterprise Sales will manage a set of global and strategic accounts, and will be responsible for renewing and expanding them. This new role will work opportunities exclusively at the corporate level (in hospitality terms, ‘above property’).
Here's how you'll spend your days:
* You’ll spend your days leading strategic account planning efforts, communicating with internal and external executives, and driving revenue for large accounts while working to exceed sales goals
* Working with Hotel Property Management groups for centralized
* Enterprise deals can be defined as the centralized / corporate purchase of the following products: Event Sales, Event Services.
* The ideal candidate must have demonstrated prior experience in leading sales strategy for large accounts and have a proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
* This position will report to the VP of Sales.
What you will need in this position:
* You are a Change Agent: You disrupt the complacency of customers and motivate them to take action.
* Feedback: You thrive off of the feedback of others and you are committed to continuous learning and development.
* A strategic approach: You can easily craft a strategic plan and align it to larger business goals.
* You are an effective communicator: You communicate eloquently and succinctly. You are able to deliver an impactful message in person, on the phone, and in writing.
* Bias for action: This is a new role with a big goal, so this person must think differently about how to approach achieving goal in a variety of ways.
* Critical thinking: You may have to think of a way for our product to solve their problem.
* You are a self-starter: You motivate yourself, are active (not passive) in your quest for information and take the lead to close business.
Our benefits set you up to do your best work, how you like to do it. We offer competitive salary packages, an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, semi-annual bonuses, 401K Match, in office gym, and other great perks! And, we're committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply.
Social Tables and Cvent maintain a drug-free workplace
Social Tables at a glance
Social Tables focuses on SaaS, B2B, Hospitality, Meeting Software, and Events. Their company has offices in Washington DC and Washington. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Social Tables has raised $22.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.