Millions of unforgettable events begin here. make your first diagram, no stress
Regional Sales Director, Mid-Market
Events and meetings make an impact that lasts a lifetime. And, as more and more of our lives are spent online, this time offline is truly rare. So, at Social Tables, now a Cvent company, our goal is to make it easy to bring great people together, face-to-face.
With more than 4.5 million successful events brought to life using our award-winning event management platform, we'd say we're well on our way. As we look to the future, we're focused on continuing to innovate and create stronger partnerships to bring joy through the power of in-person connection. And that's where you come in!
If you want a job where there’s more enthusiasm than there is red tape, where ideas are sought after and celebrated, and where hard work changes the course of human history, then Social Tables may be the place for you!
The Regional Sales Director, Mid-Market will identify mid-market business opportunities. S/he will focus on finding prospects, evaluating their position in the industry, and building relationships. Through research and analysis, s/he will present prospects with the solutions they need to come on board as customers.
Here’s how you’ll spend your days:
* Understanding and effectively communicating the company's value proposition, tech, process and current partnerships to prospective clients.
* Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients; Hospitality, Planners, Venues, Higher Education, and Corporate, and think beyond our current markets
* Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
* Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
* Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
* You are a change agent: You disrupt the complacency of customers and motivate them to take action
What you will need in this position:
* Strong history in sales - 2-5 years
* Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
* Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
* Superior analytical skills
Our benefits set you up to do your best work, how you like to do it. We offer competitive salary packages, an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, semi-annual bonuses, 401K Match, in office gym, and other great perks! And, we're committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply.
Social Tables and Cvent maintain a drug-free workplace
Social Tables at a glance
Social Tables focuses on SaaS, B2B, Hospitality, Meeting Software, and Events. Their company has offices in Washington DC and Washington. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Social Tables has raised $22.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.