Millions of unforgettable events begin here. make your first diagram, no stress
Events and meetings make an impact that lasts a lifetime. And, as more and more of our lives are spent online, this time offline is truly rare. So, at Social Tables, now a Cvent company, our goal is to make it easy to bring great people together, face-to-face.
With more than 4.5 million successful events brought to life using our award-winning event management platform, we'd say we're well on our way. As we look to the future, we're focused on continuing to innovate and create the best technology to bring joy through the power of in-person connection. And that's where you come in!
If you want a job where there’s more enthusiasm than there is red tape, where ideas are sought after and celebrated, and where hard work changes the course of human history, then Social Tables may be the place for you!
As an Account Manager at Social Tables, you will delight your book of customers by identifying and closing sales opportunities that provide the solutions their businesses' need to be successful. Your day-to-day activities will include contract renewals, up-sells, and cross-sells, as well as providing a high level of quality service to ensure customers are getting the most from our tools. You will hone your solution-selling skills and will effectively manage internal relationships with the Sales and Client Services departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction and completion of sales objectives.
What you will be doing:
* Identify and close sales opportunities with our clients, such as contract renewals, cross-sells, and up-sells (such as adding additional products to an existing package), etc.
* Present products and services information to corporate accounts (hotel management companies, property management groups), etc.
* Ensure relationships with key decisions makers for accounts that will provide business are continuously developed and nurtured
* Work with Sales and Client Services teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction
* Call on existing clients in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations
* Pursue list of targeted key accounts to create individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
* Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report
* Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all business opportunities Perform other duties as assigned
What you will need in this role
* Bachelor's Degree is Required - (strong academic performance is desired)
* At least 2 years in customer facing or revenue generating role (more is welcome)
* Experience selling or managing accounts in hospitality/SaaS/technology space preferred
* Ability to multi-task and ability to work in dynamic, fast-changing, entrepreneurial environment
* Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include relationship management, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operations/process flow, and product function
* Ability to work with salesforce.com
Our benefits set you up to do your best work, how you like to do it. We offer competitive salary packages, an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, annual bonuses, 401K Match, in office gym, and other great perks! And, we're committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply.
Social Tables and Cvent maintain a drug-free workplace
Social Tables at a glance
Social Tables focuses on SaaS, B2B, Hospitality, Meeting Software, and Events. Their company has offices in Washington DC and Washington. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Social Tables has raised $22.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.