Millions of unforgettable events begin here. make your first diagram, no stress
Sales Development Representative$40k – $60k
We are looking for Sales Development Representatives (SDR) that love finding new customers in surprising places. In this role you will work closely with Enterprise Sales Directors hunting opportunites for them to close. This is a high energy, fast pace environment that will give you a strong foundation for a successful career in Sales. SDR's will self source and receive inbound leads focused on Enterprise size customers. (e.g Large Corporations, Hotels, Universities, Property Management Groups, and more) within clearly defined territories.
If you're the type of person who gets excited over the chance to pick up the phone 70+ times per day and converse with the Hospitality industry, then this is the spot for you!
We are looking for motivated Sales Development Representatives that will act as the voice of Social Tables to our future customers. When you make the first call your goal is to qualify and consult our core markets to determine the appropriate next steps.
* 70+ Outbound calls per day to create company awareness
* Ensure 20 qualified meetings occur each month
* Test new messaging and campaigns on a regular basis
You Bring To The Table:
* BA degree or Similar experience
* Career oriented - increasing workplace responsibilities and personal development motivate you to beat goals on a daily basis.
* Energetic self-starter - your proactive approach to problems and contagious enthusiasm are what have made you successful in everything you do.
* Agile approach - understanding your end goal and being able to navigate different ways to get there is where you excel.
* Team focused - working within a team to accomplish day-to-day tasks and exceed long-term goals is how you perform best.
* Consultative nature - during conversations you hear everything people say, and listen to the things they don’t say.
We Bring To The Table:
* Meaningful work on world class and industry changing products
* Amazing culture and coworkers
* Best in class benefits including fully paid premiums for Medical, Dental, Vision, * Life, Short/Long Term Disability Insurance, 401k, and a flexible vacation policy
* Discretionary education reimbursement available from your first day
* Equity in DC's hottest venture-backed startup
* Casual dress work environment
Social Tables at a glance
Social Tables focuses on SaaS, B2B, Hospitality, Meeting Software, and Events. Their company has offices in Washington DC and Washington. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Social Tables has raised $22.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.