Technical Lead I Snapwiz Edutec I Bangalore
We are looking for Technology Lead who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team to help build Snapwiz's next-generation platform. If you are a person who loves to face technical challenges, innovates consistently and is never satisfied with status-quo then this is the role for you.
Job Location: IBC Knowledge Park, Dairy Circle, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
• Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
• A good handle on both client and server architecture
• Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
• Should be able to work with juniors; help and guide them as needed.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
• A practical risk-taker, innovator and always curious.
• BE/ME/BTech/MTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 5 to 10 years overall experience
• Strong knowledge of Agile development (Scrum)
• Proven working experience in server-side technologies like Java, Hibernate, Spring.
• Strong knowledge of any database technology like MySql and MongoDB
• Awareness of client-side technologies like JS and Jquery.
• Knowledge of algorithm and database queries
• Knowledge of the general tech landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Snapwiz was founded in 2010 by entrepreneurs who wanted to improve education and accelerate learning using technology and data analytics. Today Snapwiz platforms create personalized learning paths and build mastery of key skills and concepts. From kindergarten to college and beyond, our products help engage students and empower educators.
Snapwiz offers three platforms for different markets:
-Edulastic: personalized formative assessments for K-12 students, teachers, and school districts.
- Learning Spaces: digital courseware platform for higher education publishers including interactive textbooks, course communication, and adaptive practice and assessments.
- Glider: assessment and career development app that effectively matches technical professionals with jobs based on skills and competency.
More than 400,000 educators and 10 million students use our education platforms, and Glider helps top companies like Facebook, AT&T and Nutanix recruit and hire proven technical talent