DevOps Lead Engineer₹10L – ₹15L
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong background in DevOps and handling traffic & infrastructure at scale.
- Work closely with product engineers to implement scalable and highly reliable systems.
- Scale existing backend systems to handle ever-increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
- Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for - Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment practices.
- Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backend cluster, ML projects in the organization.
- Monitor and track performance and reliability of our services and software to meet promised SLA
You are the right fit if you have:
- 4+ years of experience working on distributed systems and shipping high-quality product features on schedule
- Intimate knowledge of the whole web stack (Front end, APIs, database, networks etc.)
- Ability to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services and stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends
- Experience with container based deployment, microservices, in-memory caches, relational databases, key-value stores
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch)
Snapwiz at a glance
More jobs at SnapwizView all jobs
Similar jobs to DevOps Lead Engineer at Snapwiz
Building Language Equality on the Indian Internet
Early childhood learning language solution
Safety Assured Automated Vehicle Guidance System for Road Transportation
Fedo is leveraging AI to predict an individual's risks for lifestyle diseases
Enterprise Technology Solutions Partner
India's First Cross Border Neo-Bank with 'Operate', 'Spend' and 'Send' capabilities
Database management platform for private & public clouds
We assist in Hiring best Technical teams for Startups and Product Companies
We are into the financial services with the Two Wheeler's
Developing technologies for fintech and retail along with ML/AI/NN algorithms