Snappr is the most popular on-demand photography network in the world
Enterprise Operations Team Lead
At Snappr, we're changing the world by making amazing photography accessible to everyone. We take on complex problems so that photographers, consumers and businesses can connect in more than 200 cities around the world to create and access beautiful photos.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to build a future where people can capture their special memories easily and affordably. If you have the drive, passion, and collaborative spirit to work with us, let’s revolutionize photography together.
About the role:
With our strong focus on growth in Enterprise Sales, one of Snappr’s top priorities is streamlining our order fulfillment operations and maximizing our relationships with the world's biggest marketplaces. As an Operations Lead on this team, you will be challenged to envision and execute on an experience that will carry our most valuable enterprise clients through the journey of becoming a repeat customer. Your impact on planning, executing, and streamlining the enterprise booking process will be the lifeblood that powers Snappr’s explosive growth and enables our enterprise clients to access on-demand photography worldwide.
What you'll do:
- help Snappr onboard new enterprise clients by fulfilling requests for trial shoots
- streamlining ongoing order fulfillment by creating internal processes to support our clients
- communicate with photographers worldwide to execute on enterprise client projects
- utilize data to understand areas for improvement in our enterprise order fulfillment process
- develop & optimize processes by breaking projects into actionable steps with aggressive timelines for completion
- hustle - take ownership of Snappr's growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
What you'll need:
- bilingual proficiency in written and spoken English
- at least 2 years of investment banking / consulting / business intelligence / strategy or related experience; some high-growth operations experience is highly preferred
- exceptional Excel, SQL and data analytics skills
- experience with creating and optimizing operational processes
- a "let's get it done" mindset
- a data-driven approach to decision-making and communications
- demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects at your organization.
- the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- self-starter attitude - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role
- Competitive salary
- Equity ownership in the company
- HMO (w/ dependents)
- great workspace in Ortigas CBD
About the team:
Snappr is the largest on-demand marketplace for professional photography in the world. We are a team of driven, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining photography everywhere. You will get to work directly with the founding team, in particular with the Head of Operations. This is an awesome opportunity to be at the ground level of a rapidly growing product and to have a meaningful impact on its growth. The end-result of everything you'll do at Snappr is more people capturing more of their most precious life moments. Our rocket-ship has a seat open just for you.