Snappr is the most popular on-demand photography network in the world.
Customer Success Manager
At Snappr, we're changing the world by making amazing photography accessible to everyone. We take on complex problems so that photographers, consumers and businesses can connect in more than 200 cities around the world to create and access beautiful photos.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to build a future where people can capture their special memories easily and affordably. If you have the drive, passion, and collaborative spirit to work with us, let’s revolutionize photography together.
About the role:
With our global footprint and hyper growth, one of Snappr’s top priorities is to offer an unparalleled level of support to our customers and photographers. As the Customer Success Manager, you will be challenged to manage and grow a team of team leaders and agents to deliver responsive, efficient and empathetic responses to our customers, while managing escalations to protect the company's reputation. You will also be trusted to synthesize feedback from the support team and work closely with our engineers to identify thoughtful, scalable tech solutions for our customers' problems.
What you'll do:
- recruit, train and manage a team of Customer Success Specialists and Team Leaders
- analyze the team's productivity and quality, and identify areas for improvement
- recommend and execute initiatives to improve the team's performance
- handle escalations and resolve our most challenging and complex problems
- drive repeat bookings by designing and delivering a world class Resolution Center
- hustle - take ownership of Snappr's growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
What you'll need:
- bilingual proficiency in written and spoken English
- at least 5 years of experience managing a Customer Service operation
- exceptional Excel, SQL and data analytics skills
- experience with creating and optimizing operational processes
- a "let's get it done" mindset
- a data-driven approach to decision-making and communications
- demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects at your organization.
- the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- self-starter attitude - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role
- Competitive salary
- Equity ownership in the company
- HMO (w/ dependents)
- great workspace in Ortigas CBD
About the team:
Snappr is the largest on-demand marketplace for professional photography in the world. We are a team of driven, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining photography everywhere. You will get to work directly with the founding team, in particular with the Head of Operations. This is an awesome opportunity to be at the ground level of a rapidly growing product and to have a meaningful impact on its growth. The end-result of everything you'll do at Snappr is more people capturing more of their most precious life moments. Our rocket-ship has a seat open just for you.