The easiest and most affordable way to book a great photographer
Customer Success Specialist
At Snappr, we're changing the world by making amazing photography accessible to everyone. We take on complex problems so that photographers, consumers and businesses can connect in more than 200 cities around the world to create and access beautiful photos.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to build a future where people can capture their special memories easily and affordably. If you have the drive, passion, and collaborative spirit to work with us, let’s revolutionize photography together.
About the role:
With our global footprint and hyper growth, one of Snappr’s top priorities is to grow the quality and quantity of Customer Support Representatives in our Manila office. As a CS Specialist on this team, you will be challenged to provide amazing support to our customers worldwide. Your impact on solving our customers problems and giving them an incredible booking experience will be the lifeblood that powers Snappr’s explosive growth and enables our consumers and enterprise clients to access on-demand photography worldwide.
What you'll do:
- help Snappr expand to new markets by supporting customers worldwide
- answer questions about the photoshoot process and resolve scheduling issues
- work with photographers to resolve disputes around the results of their photoshoots
- hustle - take ownership of Snappr's growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
What you'll need:
- bilingual proficiency in written and spoken English
- at least 1 years of experience in customer support roles
- fantastic phone manner and email etiquette
- a "let's get it done" mindset
- the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- PHP 30-40K/ month on-target earnings (including night differential and performance pay)
- HMO (w/ dependent)
- great workspace in Ortigas CBD
About the team:
Snappr is the largest on-demand marketplace for professional photography in the world. We are a team of driven, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining photography everywhere. You will get to work directly with the leadership team in resolving our most complex customer problems. This is an awesome opportunity to be at the ground level of a rapidly growing product and to have a meaningful impact on its growth. The end-result of everything you'll do at Snappr is more people capturing more of their most precious life moments. Our rocket-ship has a seat open just for you.
Snappr at a glance
Snappr focuses on Machine Learning, Photography, Marketplaces, Artificial Intelligence, and Services. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Sydney. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Snappr has raised $13.12M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.