Snappr is the most popular on-demand photography network in the world
Snappr is the largest on-demand photography service in the world. We make stunning photography accessible and affordable, for everyone from consumers to big business. We now cover 200+ cities and that is just the beginning. Our tech automates everything from photographer matching to editing. Our thousands of photographers love us because we automate away the thinks they hate and let them focus on taking amazing photos. We are backed by the likes of Y Combinator and the founders of Google Maps and Zynga. We're on a mission to raise the quality of photography on the web and in the world.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer who is passionate about creating amazing web-based experiences for consumers. The ideal candidate is language-agnostic but has deep experience with Node and React. You should be just as comfortable with challenging back-end algorithms as with complex front-end interactivity. You will take ownership of end-to-end feature implementation and have the opportunity to meaningfully shape the product of one of the world's fastest growing consumer marketplaces. Snappr is building the most high-caliber engineering team in Medellin, and this is your chance to join it!
- Owning end-to-end feature implementation.
- Designing, implementing and interpreting A/B tests.
- Optimizing and scaling app performance.
- Working closely with designers and product leadership to sculpt designs as they come to life.
- Taking a leading role in building an engineering culture build on rapid iteration and continuous improvement.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with devops and common cloud hosting platforms.
- Bachelor degree in engineering with distinctive performance.
- Excellent English communication skills and experience working with English-speaking teams.
- 60k - 80k per year.
- We also offer equity.
This is a full-time position based in our lovely Medellin office in One Plaza.
Come and be a part of the rocketship that is Snappr!